04/03/2010

Diane Von Furstenberg for Claridges

The Hotel Fashionista
Claridges in London has just announced a collaboration with designer Diane Von Furstenburg to redesign the interior of some of the hotel's suites using her iconic block colours and prints.
"One of my fondest memories was when I was in London as a young, independent businesswoman and stayed at Claridge's. I knew I had made it. To me, Claridge's is the most glamourous hotel in the world; I regard it as my home away from home. I am honoured to become part of the hotel's legacy and rich design history."
Vogue.co.uk

Although fashion is given a lot of stick, it's amazing how the art of fashion can branch across other industries and can be incorporated into anything. When you consider fashion in this way, it's more about style and class rather than the fast paced clothing industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment