03/12/2009

Loewe Quotes

Loewe Launches Online

Quotes from Stuart Vevers on Vogue.com

"When I joined Loewe my aim was to take the best from the 163 years of the heritage and skills and to make it relevant for today.That's still my focus and an online Loewe experience is consistent with that message. Online shopping is a great way to give another service to our customers and I hope to introduce ourselves to new ones."
"We plan to make the experience exciting and create a prestigious online atmosphere and it will be a great way to present limited editions and special collaborations and projects."

"We will be able to tell the stories of our signatures and icons as part of the project. I hope it will encourage people to investigate the house and we present all the latest collections, advertising images and the history of Loewe alongside the store."

No comments:

Post a Comment